Confluence: View files and pull requests from Bitbucket
We are testing out a new pluging which allows us to integrate Bitbucket cloud with Confluence. This makes it possible to use Bitbucket as a source for files and pull requests which can be displayed in Confluence articles.
See the link below for details on how to use the plugin.
Couple of notes
- The User/Team parameter in the Bitbucket Pull Request macro should be: Simployer.
- The first time viewing of content from Bitbucket requires authentication.
- The Reader has to have read permission in the repository in Bitbucket to be able to view the content.
- “Bitbucket issues” macro is available but not configured.
- Refers to Bitbucket issues, and not Jira issues, which to my knowledge is not in use.
- Not been able to disable the macro completely.
- Can be enabled if there is a need.